Back to Work Breastfeeding Class
back to work breastfeeding class
intimidated by all those pump parts? trust us, you're in good company.
Let our certified lactation counselor, Stephanie Spitzer-Hanks take the guesswork, worry and stress out of whether you'll be able to maintain your breastfeeding relationship with your baby when you return to paid work. In this class, you'll:
- Review the basics of milk production
- Answer: How much does my baby need? How often do I need to pump? How much do I need to have stashed?
- Identify specific strategies for pumping, storing, thawing, and feeding breastmilk
- Troubleshoot ways to boost production
- Guide you in making plans with your employer, your baby's caregiver, and your family
- Get organized with sample schedules and checklists
- Refer you to additional resources where you can find reliable support and information
- 2nd Thursdays, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Group class: $75 per person
- Private, in-home class: $120 per person (call 512.222.5655 or email email@example.com to schedule)
- Class fee includes bound, full-color notebook for handy reference when you get home + ongoing phone & email support with Stephanie, our CLC (you won't find that offered in any other class, we guarantee!)
- Pre-registration required