Childbirth education class? Check.
Breastfeeding education class? Check.
Prenatal yoga? Acupuncture? Check, check.
You're taking care of yourself and prepared for labor/birth but what about after the baby comes home?!
This comprehensive 2-hour course will leave you feeling more confident in becoming a new parent. Topics include:
- Feeding: bottles, cleaning, routine, making baby food and introducing solids
- Breastfeeding and nutrition
- Baby gear & registry: what you DO need and what you DON’T need
- Wellness: bathing, nail care, cradle cap, dental/oral care, umbilical cord & circumcisions
- SIDS risks, carseat safety, infant CPR basics (this is NOT a certification)
- Caring for mom (self and spouse)
- Routines, play, development, milestones
- Babywearing benefits & options
- Vaccines (schedules and options)
- Sleep: healthy habits, safe practices, establishing routine
- Tips for calming fussy babies
Taught by Chelsea Vail , BS Early Childhood Development, MS Counseling & Play Therapy and certified Child Life Specialist.
COST: $75 per couple