DON'T YOU WISH THERE WAS AN ALL-IN-ONE CLASS TO COVER ALL YOUR BASES TO PREPARE FOR BIRTH, BABY AND BREASTFEEDING? YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND!
This 6-week comprehensive class led by ICEA certified childbirth educator, Stephanie Spitzer-Hanks, includes Evidence Based Birth®'s Six Steps of how to get evidence based care in your birth, as well as preparation for childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn care. Yes, you can have it all! Our signature 3-in-1 comprehensive Savvy Parents course gives expecting parents:
- Complete preparation for childbirth, breastfeeding and baby care
- Tools to evaluate and process the onslaught of information and advice that every new parent receives
- Encouragement in claiming their own parenting instincts
- Guidance in setting healthy boundaries with family members (mother-in-law troubles, anyone?!)
- Practice in respectfully confronting medical care providers, family and/or friends who give flawed, outdated or generally unwelcome advice
- 1-weekend intensive - Friday, 6:00pm-9:00pm + Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm (1-hour lunch break) and 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Take this class at any point in your pregnancy - no need to wait until a certain week gestation to start learning!
- Course fee includes weekly followup emails to keep you engaged with the course materials as your pregnancy progresses (and into the 4th trimester!)
- $325 per couple