FORGET PINTEREST. THE CIRCLE IS A POSTPARTUM GROUP FOR WHEN MOTHERHOOD ISN'T PICTURE PERFECT. #REALTALK, Y'ALL.
The Circle is not a class, or a workshop or seminar. Facilitated by a professional postpartum doula, it's a safe place to come as you are and share the joys and the struggles of becoming a mother. We're all in this together and we're all about unconditional support and encouragement. Maybe you need to vent about:
- Reconciling your ideal labor and birth with the one you actually had
- Grieving the reality that exclusive breastfeeding isn't happening for you
- A not-so-great support system
- Or anything else related to being a new mom (like where does all this laundry come from?!)
We are here for you, ready to listen and support you any way we can. We'll learn about the wide range of emotional changes that can happen after childbirth, practice self-care and relaxation strategies and connect with other moms in the same boat.
- Wednesdays, 10am-12pm
- 2nd Saturdays, 10am-12pm
- Pre-registration NOT required
- Babies welcome
- Refreshments provided
- $15 drop-in or save by buying a Mama Thrive pass (5 visits for $65 or 10 visits for $99; pass good for attendance to The Circle and The Breastfeeding Cafe) when you come in!