HATE TO BREAK IT TO YA, BUT IT TURNS OUT BABY'S DON'T COME WITH AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL. (WE WERE SHOCKED, TOO).
Taught by Stephanie Spitzer-Hanks --certified educator, birth & postpartum doula and lactation counselor-- you'll be a baby-pro in no time with our newborn care class.
Ready to feel more confident taking care of your little bundle of joy? You'll learn:
- Helpful deets for before baby comes: nutrition, registry, choosing care provider, making a postpartum plan
- The first 24 hours: immediate newborn care procedures, baby's first day of life
- Crying/Calming: how babies communicate their needs and how you can soothe them
- Parent Self Care (yes, it exists! we'll show you how)
- 4th Thursdays, 7:00-9:15pm
- $75 per couple