Introducing Solids Workshop
TERRIFIED OF PEANUTS? OVERWHELMED BY PUREES VS. BABY-LED WEANING? WHAT THE HECK IS BABY-LED WEANING ANYWAY?!
Take a deep breath. Introducing solid foods to your babe is a major milestone, but we'll help you figure it out.
Whether your baby is breastfed or bottle fed, in this informative and fun workshop we’ll talk about:
- Figuring out when your baby is ready for solids
- How to minimize the risk of choking
- Proper positioning for feeding and eating
- Feeding "gear" and choosing the right spoon
Taught by an occupational therapist, this course aims to answer practical questions that will enable parents to feel confident in introducing their baby to new flavors, textures, and the shared culture of food. Parents will learn how to identify the normal progression of breastfeeding or formula feeding to eating solids, and what they can do to support their baby’s success. You may just come away with a new perspective!
- New workshop: October 21st, 10am-12:00pm
- Babies in arms welcome
- Group class: $75*
- *$60 Bring A Friend Discount: If you register with a friend you both save!
Email email@example.com to register.