YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING WHEN THEY SAID YOU'LL NEVER FIND TIME TO SHOWER. IT'S OKAY, SO DID WE. BUT HELP IS ON THE WAY!
Whether it's a daytime shift or overnight, by supporting you, our professional postpartum & newborn specialists help everyone adjust and welcome the newest member of the family.
OUR PROFESSIONAL CARE GIVES YOU:
- Continuous feeding support, whether breast or bottle
- Evidence-based answers to newborn baby care questions
- Facilitate parent-baby bond and time to get to know your baby
- Hands-on help with soothing & calming your baby
- Guidance and encouragement to find your footing as a parent and build your confidence
- Support during nights that helps you and your partner get valuable sleep.
- Time to rest & recuperate
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation and planning
- Baby laundry
Daytime and overnight shifts range from 4-8 hours.
$35/hr with a minimum package of 20 hours of daytime support and 24 hours of overnight support.
Click HERE for package details.
- Small group interviews (limited to 4 couples) are offered Wednesdays at 12:30pm, 3rd Thursdays at 6:30pm, and 1st Saturdays at 9:30am (pre-registration is required) - CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE