THE CIRCLE: A POSTPARTUM GROUP FOR Navigating and Celebrating MOTHERHOOD
The Circle is not a class, workshop, or seminar. It is a safe place to come as you are and share the joys and the struggles of becoming a mother. We are all in this together, and we are all about unconditional support and encouragement.
We are here for you, and are ready to listen and support in any way we can, as you navigate all that comes with being a new mother. You will learn about the wide range of emotional changes that can happen after childbirth, practice self-care and relaxation strategies, and connect with mothers in the same boat. Come on in, grab some coffee and a snack, and settle in for some
- The Circle meets every Wednesday from 10am-12pm and the 2nd Saturday of the month 10am-12pm
- Facilitated by a professional postpartum doula.
- Open to mamas of babies of all ages.
- Babies are always welcome and refreshments are provided.
- There is a $15 drop-in fee, or the opportunity to purchase a Mama Thrive Pass at a reduced rate per session. (They make great gifts for a new mama!)
FOLLOW US to stay updated on what's happening each week.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this a postpartum depression support group? This group is especially for new moms who are struggling with postpartum mood concerns and/or with the adjustment to motherhood in general.
Can I bring my baby to group? Absolutely! Group participants are invited to bring their little ones.
Is this a therapy group? While we will certainly learn some therapeutic tools for self-care and stress management, this is not a therapy group.
Other questions? Please feel free to call (512-222-5655) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) We’d be happy to answer your questions about the group and/or direct you to other resources in our community.