DON'T YOU WISH THERE WAS AN ALL-IN-ONE CLASS TO COVER ALL YOUR BASES TO PREPARE FOR BIRTH, BABY AND BREASTFEEDING? YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND!
This 6-week comprehensive class led by ICEA certified childbirth educator, Stephanie Spitzer-Hanks, includes Evidence Based Birth®'s Six Steps of how to get evidence based care in your birth, as well as preparation for childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn care. Yes, you can have it all! And beyond that, our Savvy Parents course gives expecting parents:
- Tools to evaluate and process the onslaught of information and advice that every new parent receives
- Encouragement in claiming their own parenting instincts
- Guidance in setting healthy boundaries with family members (mother-in-law troubles, anyone?!)
- Practice in respectfully confronting medical care providers, family and/or friends who give flawed, outdated or generally unwelcome advice
- 6-week consecutive series - Mondays, 7:00-9:00pm
- Take this class at any point in your pregnancy - no need to wait until a certain week gestation to start learning!
- Course fee includes weekly followup emails to keep you engaged with the course materials as your pregnancy progresses (and into the 4th trimester!)
- $325 per couple
- New series start every month - check calendar for upcoming classes
EMAIL INFO@AUSTIN-BORN.COM TO REGISTER!